AP PHYSICS SPRING SEMESTER 2003
Grading program used will be Making the Grade
Because this program does no register decimals, I will scale your AP (1-5) by 10. (i.e. instead of 5 being the highest score, 50 will be the highest).
86%-100% = A
76%-85.9% = B
66%-75.9% = C
Below 55% = F
Extra Credit will be recorded under the quiz portion of your grade.
1. AP Question of the Day (QOD) One week's worth of QOD's will replace a bad quiz.
2. No more group quizzes. Instead, everyone will get a quiz and work with their group. Each person is responsible for his or her own quiz.
3. Homework will no longer be collected as a quiz. Instead quizzes may be given based on a homework assignment.
4. I will stay after school Wednesdays from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. to help folks who are having problems in class.
5. I will be constructing my own tests. The format remains the same.
6. No make-ups for quizzes (QOD option)
7. The lowest test score will be dropped in June 2003.
8. The final will cover topics from January through June 2003.